As you are all aware, Illinois is currently under a stay at home order until April 7th. We are taking this matter seriously and following guidelines to ensure our employees and customers are safe in every way. We understand many people rely on us to provide services for their boats which is why we want you to know that we have our sales team available to meet by a private appointment, text, video calls, and of course email. As we continue to practice and maintain guidelines set from health professionals, we are determined to ensure that our customers receive the high level of service you have come to expect from The Boat Dock.
For any service or sales needs, please feel free to call or text us at our normal business number (217) 793-7300 as we are manning the phones to answer your questions.You can also text your questions to Kevin (217) 306-1796 and email questions to the following:
Again, we are here for you and your family, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us because we look forward to getting you out into the great outdoors as soon as possible.
The Boat Dock
Don’t let social distancing keep you from getting your social distance!
We understand that most purchases of boats are to get onto the lake, away from crowds (sometimes), and spend time with those we are closest to. We want the buying process to be enjoyable and safe.
In these unprecedented times, The Boat Dock is committed to providing you with your Boating needs while keeping you and our staff as safe as possible. We are implementing plans and processes that will minimize exposure and responsibly respect social distancing guidelines.
- If you are interested in a product that you see online, feel free to communicate via email, text, or phone. Our sales staff is eager to help you through this process remotely.
- We will take videos to answer your questions, or live video chat from the unit that you have an interest in.
- We will accept video walk throughs of your trade to get trade in numbers as close as possible.
- We may be able to pick up your trade-in to bring it in to the dealership.
- If you’d prefer, we can schedule a single visit purchase. We will prep the boat and have it ready before you ever see it in person. If you love it then you can take it home with you!
- We may be able to deliver your unit to your home and sign paperwork on site, having only one social contact.
Please let us know if there is anything that we could possibly do to assist you!
The Boat Dock Family
CDC Resource: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html