Don’t let social distancing keep you from getting your social distance!
We understand that most purchases of boats are to get onto the lake, away from crowds (sometimes), and spend time with those we are closest to. We want the buying process to be enjoyable and safe.
In these unprecedented times, The Boat Dock is committed to providing you with your Boating needs while keeping you and our staff as safe as possible. We are implementing plans and processes that will minimize exposure and responsibly respect social distancing guidelines.
- If you are interested in a product that you see online, feel free to communicate via email, text, or phone. Our sales staff is eager to help you through this process remotely.
- We will take videos to answer your questions, or live video chat from the unit that you have an interest in.
- We will accept video walk throughs of your trade to get trade in numbers as close as possible.
- We may be able to pick up your trade-in to bring it in to the dealership.
- If you’d prefer, we can schedule a single visit purchase. We will prep the boat and have it ready before you ever see it in person. If you love it then you can take it home with you!
- We may be able to deliver your unit to your home and sign paperwork on site, having only one social contact.
Please let us know if there is anything that we could possibly do to assist you!
The Boat Dock Family
CDC Resource: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html