|Length||19 ft 5 in||Dry Weight||2500 lbs|
|Engine||Mercury 150 XL 4S Outboard||Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Bridge Clearance Max||3 ft 10 in||Draft Drive Up||1 ft 5 in|
|Draft Drive Down||2 ft 8 in||Deadrise at Transom||20|
|Horsepower||150.0 hp||Fuel Capacity||40 gals|
|Hull Type||Modified Vee||Hull Material||Fiberglass|
The TAHOE® 1950 deck boat invites you to experience summer the right way—on the water in the pleasurable company of family and/or friends.
Just load up the crew (there’s room for 10 total!) and all their gear, crank up the throttle and enjoy the power supplied by the Mercury® outboard (it's rated for up to 175HP!) as you set a course for away. At your destination, the lounge seating throughout is perfect for lounging away the day (under the standard Bimini or in the sun at the bow, your call). You can even set up the table for a picnic!
Not content to just sit idle? The 1950 has fore and aft swim platforms with telescoping ladders for jumping in, and a ski tow pylon for high-flying watersports action.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge w/storage below & 11-gal. (41.64 L) insulated livewell
- Refreshment center w/sink
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & 2 mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, including tow rope rack & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection, spare tire & brakes on both axles - includes 14" (35.6 cm) tires, fold-away tongue jack, space-saving, swing-away tongue, heavy duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap, safety cables & LED submersible lights (additional freight charge applies for standalone trailer purchase)$3,395
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
217-793-7300 or Contact Us