|Length||16 ft 5 in||Dry Weight||1250 lbs|
|Fuel Type||unleaded||Engine||Mercury 60ELPT Outboard|
|Beam||7 ft 6 in||Bridge Clearance Max||4 ft 2 in|
|Draft Drive Up||1 ft 1 in||Draft Drive Down||2 ft 4 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||15||Horsepower||60.0 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||13 gals||Hull Type||Modified Vee|
|Hull Material||Fiberglass||Person Capacity Max||6|
The TAHOE® T16 sport runabout truly has a lot of great things going for it.
First, it provides plenty of seating and finished storage for a crew of six and all their water gear. Second, its POWERGLIDE fiberglass hull pairs perfectly with a Mercury 60HP outboard to perform like a dream. And third, it has a total package weight of just 2,200 lbs.—light enough to be towed behind a mid-sized SUV!
At 16’ 5” long and 7’ 6” wide, the T16 provides all the features, fun and space your family needs to get on the water.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for facing fore or aft while lounging
- Rotomolded console w/windscreen, multifunction gauge, storage trays, water-resistant toggle switches & 12V outlet
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seat w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid step surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
217-793-7300 or Contact Us